- Name a CD you own that no-one else on your friends list* does:
"Scent of Light", by Gnomusy(ssthisto has that one!)
Fat Dragon: "Dream After A Large Lunch"
(No, I'm not joking. foofers got it for me just for the title, and it turned out to be really cool mellow fusion jazz that I love.)
- Name a book you own that no-one else on your friends list* does:
Changes in a California Estuary: A Profile of Elkhorn Slough, edited by Jane Caffrey, et al.
- Name a movie you own on DVD/VHS/whatever that no-one else on your friends list* does:
"The Unofficial Star Trek Comedy Tape", a just-barely-pre-TNG VHS tape that includes the blooper reels from the first two seasons of TOS and several comedy skits, including Shatner's infamous "Get A Life" sketch from SNL.
(Does that count as a "movie"?)
- Name a place that you have visited that no-one else on your friends list has:
Dutch Harbor, Alaska
- Name a piece of clothing that no-one else on your friends list has:
A blue ballcap with a "USCG GROUP MONTEREY" patch.
- Name an occupation that you've had that no-one else on your friends list has had:
Multi-Beam Sonar Processing Technician
*quelonzia is, of course, on my friends list, so the first three questions exempt her.
Shout-out to ursulav and skorzy for the expansion.