The idea: set your music player of preference to random mode, and append “in my Pants” to the first 20 tracks it selects. Don’t cherry-pick!
- Tai Kwan Leap in my pants
- The Conet Project - tcp d4 26 wiskey tango viente y uno irdial in my pants
- Star Trek Rhapsody in my pants
- Bob Dylan - Blowin' In The Wind in my pants
- P.J. Shapiro - Ballad of Serenity in my pants
- Peter Schilling - Major Tom in my pants
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Sweet's Song in my pants
- Ater Draconis - From One Nightmare To Another
- HP Lovecraft - At The Mountains of Madness in my pants
- Space Ghost - Zorak Devoured in my pants
- Four Seasons - Silence is Golden in my pants
- Wylde Nept - Wanderlust in my pants
- Metallica & The San Francisco Orchestra - Star Wars Imperial March in my pants
- Cowboy Bebop - Rain in my pants
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Rest in Peace in my pants
- Kepple, Clark, Woods & Townshend - Zero Wing Rhapsody in my pants
- Bob Dylan - All Along the Watchtower in my pants
- The Conet Project - tcp d4 41 m3 irdial in my pants
- Bob Dylan - The Times They Are A-Changin' in my pants
- Bat Echolocation Calls - Noctule Bat in my pants
Not all my MP3s are "music", per se. I have a whole slew of comedy routines, interesting science sounds, and odd stuff like Numbers Stations -- which, due to an odd whim, may outnumber any other given category or performer in my pants. I did skip over a couple of those, or the sampling would have had a peculiar bias.
Odd that Bob Dylan popped up three times. I think that's half my Dylan collection, right there, in my pants.