1) Using your Current Initials, choose a different name for yourself.
Ezekiel Wayland Delameter, a name I actually used in an RPG.
2) If you were born outside of your era, when would you want to be born and why?
After the Technological Singularity. Everything up to that point is just rehearsal.
3) If you ran a store, what would you sell/have?
Books and art.
4)What part in a movie would you love to play?
5) In your opinion, why do people suck?
Because deep down, they don't really believe other people are real, and so they don't care what happens to them. The more you acknowledge the reality of the people around you, the less you suck.
6) If you had your own state, what would you put on your new quarter?
A dragon. Duh.
7) Whats the oldest article of clothing you own?
A battered, broad-brimmed hat that's at least ten years older than I am. It used to be my father's.
8) What piece of furniture have you replaced the most?
My computer chair.
9) What instrument do you wish you could be more than great at?
Piano/Keyboard/Pipe Organ. I'd settle for merely being good at Saxophone.
10) Record, Tape or CD?
11) What do you think would be the best concert ever? (max: 4 bands)
Rush, Jethro Tull, and Meat Loaf.
12) What's the best part of your favorite movie?
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
13) What do you think is the most over-rated candy ever?
14) If you were writing out your will, who would you give your CD collection to?
15) If you could only debate two topics the rest of your life, what would they be?
Politics and popular culture. And my life wouldn't change much.
16) Out of your friends, who would you say you are most jealous of, artistically?
17) Most jealous of....intellectually?
18) What do you collect?
19) What is broken that you have, that you wish was fixed?
20) What do you do when you're home sick?
Watch Cartoon Network.
21) Why does this survey rock?
22) Story behind your username?
It's Old English for "Noble Serpent".
23) Current Favorite Article of Clothing?
My fingerless gloves. Mmmm, warm hands and uinimpaired typing ability.
24) Line from the last thing you wrote for someone?
"Pay special attention to his observations about Ralph Bakshi's animated movie, Wizards, in the Tolkien article:"
25) A famous person you have met?
26) Favorite way to waste time?
27) Last thing you bought yourself?