- In the immortal words of Syndrome, Anakin and Amidala "Get Busy". Amidala becomes pregnant with twins.
- Anakin joins with Palpatine, takes the Sith name of Darth Vader, and learns the secrets of the Dark Side of the Force.
- In a fight with Obi-Wan, he falls into a volcano and is horribly mutilated.
- He's rebuilt as a black-armored cyborg.
- He kicks serious Jedi ass, including that of Samuel L. Jackson, thus earning the title of Baddest Mutha***** In Any Galaxy.
- Obi-Wan hides Anakin's children, one with the son of the man who fell in love with Anakin's mother, the other with an Alderaan noble.
- Yoda moves to a swamp.
- Anakin's son grows up to become The Joker.
That said, despite my disappointment in pretty much everything since Empire, I find myself looking forward to the movie, especially after reading some recent interviews with Lucas.
I still think Serenity is going to kick its ass, though.