The Three Things Meme
Snagged from A Whole Lot O' Folks
- Post 3 things you've done in your lifetime that you don't think anybody else on your friends list has done.
- See if anybody else responds with "I've done that." If they have, you need to add another!(2.b., 2.c., etc...)
- Have your friends cut & paste this into their journal to see what unique things they've done in their life.
Oof. This would be a lot easier if eclipsegryph and wy weren't on my f-list; a lot of my best stories are Coast Guard tales. Still...
- Visited a major landmark just because it appeared in a movie -- and then had natural phenomena provide better special effects than the movie did.*
- Attended the funeral (or other major occasion) of one of your all-time favorite writers (or other celebrities) in an official or invited capacity.**
- Gone from being a child-free bachelor to a grandfather less than two years.
* Devil's Tower, Wyoming: lightning storm. The year after Close Encounters of the Third Kind came out, no less!
** I buried Robert A. Heinlein.