Your Obedient Serpent (athelind) wrote,
Your Obedient Serpent
athelind

My tweets

  • Mon, 05:16: RT @the_gneech: Any day in which I can walk when first getting out of bed, is a good day. #LoweredExpectations
  • Mon, 05:17: RT @pbdes: NASA Assoc Adm Gazarik at Space Propulsion: 'Earth is 70% covered by water. The remaining 30% is covered by studies on how to ge…
Tags: twitter
Subscribe

  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 0 comments