- Wed, 16:39: Wonder Woman Is a Feminist - superdames: Wonder Woman was created by a feminist. Wonder Woman was a... http://t.co/VMYOlFaz3k
- Thu, 06:35: crookednose: minimum wage doesn’t even TOUCH a living wage, racism and sexism are alive and well, children... http://t.co/BbzCpOKddw
- Thu, 07:28: hiddenottercrouchingmango said: Do you ever write fan fiction? http://t.co/0VkXcEztFs
- Thu, 07:31: Photo: ursulavernon: I am terribly fond of moths. I like bats and spiders. http://t.co/E3nA8Qu3QH
- Thu, 07:32: Photo: http://t.co/Rtj4JmMwgn
- Thu, 07:37: Photo: ursulavernon: camwyn: whatthefauna: Instead of having teeth, penguins (like this rockhopper) have... http://t.co/HsWyR6DMAT
- Thu, 10:58: If washing machines didn't exist, I would just buy new clothes each week.
- Thu, 11:01: RT @pixelkitties: On Krypton, the bat symbol means "MY PARENTS ARE DEAD!"
Last week, Your Obedient Serpent let slip the single nerdiest thing he has ever said, or, in all probability, ever will say. Those who have…
The Everlasting Gobstopper* is Your Obedient Serpent's own rhyming slang for a "Neverending Doorstopper", the most egregious metastasis of…
Dungeons & Dragons is infamous for having a lot of minutiae that "nobody's ever going to use". This is a long-standing tradition in the game: as…