- Sun, 12:38: RT @_youhadonejob: That'll fix it. http://t.co/EbSWrId30E
- Sun, 12:45: I need one. "@BoingBoing: To serve man: it's a notebook! http://t.co/Cd5T8OfaGJ http://t.co/ljXJ9iV3GQ"
- Sun, 14:45: RT @LeslieK_nope: E X A C T L Y why I have zero time for American Sniper. Look what it feeds. http://t.co/J7X1XdnWkD
- Sun, 20:30: RT @MikeDrucker: Crime hits Seattle streets moments after big win. Tragic. http://t.co/dpyQ6i1NY4
- Sun, 20:38: The shot heard 'round the world http://t.co/l0oRnzRNKP via @imgur
- Sun, 21:03: RT @Rayke: No one is as happy as they seem on Facebook, as depressed as they seem on Twitter, or as employed as they seem on LinkedIn.
- Mon, 10:50: "@cracked: 4 Ways the Disney Princesses Created Modern Feminism - http://t.co/ZHRSjT2Ufv" - reblogged for later reference.
- Mon, 10:54: "@RDRonaldauthor: Lycra for camels exists... http://t.co/7YAMGqjtGh" From #FC2015: Hawt.
Reblogging from my Tumblr, because it's much easier to find things in LJ: I can think of no better summary of how thoroughly Wonder Woman has been…
#CarlSagan is trending today on Twitter. It would have been his 80th birthday. I offer this, because there is little more that need be said:…
When I was six years old, my father, a newspaper publisher, took me into work to show off the brand-new, state-of-the-art layout and compositioning…