1. Do you watch sports? If so, which ones?
2. What/who are your favorite sports teams and/or favorite athletes?
Some people are Republicans because their family has always voted that way.
Other people are Methodists because their parents were.
Me, I'm a Pittsburgh Steelers fan. My stepfather is a Steelers fan, so I'm a Steelers fan.
I'm not a football fan, but if the Steelers are doing well, I'll almost get interested.
3. Are there any sports you hate?
The ones that pre-empt programming that I want to watch.
The sole purpose of baseball's existence, for example, seems to be to pre-empt Star Trek or other science fiction programs.
4. Have you ever been to a sports event?
5. Do/did you play any sports (in school or other)? How long did you play?
You mean, like, other than the mandatory P.E. classes they impose strictly to keep the smart kids' GPAs and social status down?
And, yeah, I'm sure normanrafferty will list this entire entry under his "Things Geeks Say" series.