1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails?
I don't use a signature block. I prefer to sign my emails personally, depending on where they're going, which address I send them from, the tone of the mail, my mood, and the length of the e-mail itself. I can't abide email where the signature is substantially longer than the comments.
My most common signatures are "Athe" and "Your Obedient Serpent". When I'm signing off a long missive with a flourish, the full magilla reads:
Softly and Suddenly Vanishing Away,
I remain Your Obedient Serpent,
Athelind Stormdancer, The Boojum Snark
2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven't graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be?
3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say?
4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say?
No inscriptions, so far.
5. What would you like your epitaph to be?
Look not for me here, but rather, to the sky.
There you shall find me,
As the setting sun paints the clouds,
Waiting to dance with my lady.