1. WHAT TIME DID YOU GO TO BED LAST NIGHT?
Around 10 -- but I was awake until at least 11:45. I felt sleepy when I went to bed, but then my brain just wouldn't shut down.
2. IF YOU COULD CHANGE ONE THING ABOUT YOURSELF WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I'd stop procrastinating and lazing around.
3. PAPER OR PLASTIC?
Canvas. Where did I put those things?
4. WHAT WAS THE LAST BOOK/MAGAZINE YOU READ?
Kiln People, by David Brin.
5. NAME A TV SHOW YOU CAN'T STAND TO WATCH?
Oh, goodness, so many possibilities. I'm gonna go with sports. Any sports.
6. WHAT DID YOU EAT FOR LUNCH TODAY?
A can of French Vanilla Slim-Fast. Shut up.
7. DO YOU LIKE TO BE SURPRISED?
8. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR TOOTHBRUSH?
This one's magenta. I get'em in multi-packs at CostCo, so when one's worn out, I can just grab another without having to remember to put it on the shopping list.
9. WHAT BRAND OF DEODORANT DO YOU WEAR?
Gillette Cool Wave Cleargel.
10. YOUR FAVORITE STORE TO SHOP AT?
Fry's Electronics. Yeah, there are other stores with better gear and better service, but Fry's is just so blamed entertaining.
11. FAVORITE SEASON?
Springtime. Formerly winter, then my arthritis kicked in.
12. FAVORITE DESSERT?
13. WHICH ONE WOULD YOU PREFER - MAID OR PERSONAL CHEF?
Personal chef, but he's gotta do the dishes, too.
14. FAVORITE CANDY?
Carob malt balls.
15. REGULAR OR DECAF?
Decaf, definitely. Decaf Sumatra.
16. FAVORITE RESTAURANT?
The Crown and Anchor, Monterey, CA. Can I hire the personal chef in question 13 from here?
17. WHAT CHARACTERISTIC DO YOU ADMIRE?
The continuing determination to constantly improve one's self.
18. FAVORITE HOLIDAY?
Valentine's Day, because that's the anniversary of the first contact I had with The Fire of my Heart.
19. FRUIT OR FRUIT SMOOTHIE?
Smoooooooooooooooothie. Mmm. Blueberries, peaches, strawberries, mango, some Tropical Fruit sherbet, some unflavored yogurt, a little soy milk or seltzer water... YUM.
Ooh! I just got a coupon for a free Jamba Juice in the mail!
20. HOW MANY RINGS ARE YOU WEARING?
One. My wedding ring. It's a silver dragon ring.
21. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR MEAT PREPARED?
Seared over an open flame, black and charred on the outside, still bloody on the inside. The ideal method, of course, is to swoop down on the unsuspecting flock and blast them with a gout of flame just as they're starting to run.
22. WHAT WAS THE LAST CARD YOU SENT SOMEONE?
I tend to sneak mushy romantic cards onto quelonzia's desk at random intervals.
23. WHAT RADIO STATION IS ON WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW?
24. WHO DO YOU LEAST EXPECT TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
25. WHO IS THE PERSON YOU EXPECT TO SEND THIS BACK FIRST?
Well, it's LiveJournal, not e-mail, so that's hard to say.
26. ONION RINGS OR FRENCH FRIES?
27. DO YOU LIKE TO PLAY CARDS OR BOARD GAMES?
28. NAILS POLISHED OR UNPOLISHED?
29. DO YOU LIKE NUTS ON YOUR SUNDAES?
30. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SODA?
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH ON TV?
See Question 5 -- weren't you paying attention?
Now, wasn't that enlightening?